- Write blog post detailing my Bullet Journal tips, tricks, and layout templates
- Get better digital camera
- Upload a video to YouTube(just have to pick a topic)
- Create a FB page
- Write blog post on mental health
- Review my favorite films, tv shows, and podcasts
- Share artwork and stories
- Stay classy and sassy
Give your site a makeover with these five quick design tips.
I highly recommend this article. Themes, headers, logos, fonts, and more to give your site a fresh new look for 2019. Thanks to the article, I have updated quite a few things on my blog. I encourage you to take a risk and break from the norm as well.
New logo designed using GIMP 2. All credits for site artwork are listed in the footer. 18 months of Multimedia Design at Uni was pretty helpful after all.
EDIT: Turns out I don’t know what my initials are. Logo read ‘ETSP’ instead of ‘ETSU’. FIXED!