My name is Elle and the first topic I would like to share is about Bullet Journals! I use them to chronicle my day as well as track water intake and hours of sleep. Furthermore, I make note of taking my medication daily for my Bipolar II, Major Depression, and Anxiety. I will elaborate on those disorders later. I also track cleaning, exercise, spending, my use of Duolingo and Elevate, creativity, reading at least one affirmation daily, menstrual cycle and Headspace which is a great app for daily meditation.
For my bullet journal, I use the following tools:
- Leuchtturm 1917 Hardcover Medium Dotted Journal
- Leuchttrum 1917 Pen Loop Berry
- Pilot FriXion Ball Erasable Gel Pens
- Pilot Frixion Highlighters
- Pilot FriXion Erasers
- Staedtler Color Pen Set (Triplus Fineliner Pens)
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils (132-Count)
- Large Capacity Multilayer Colored Pencil Case (72 Slots Purple Pen Bag)
Now, that may all seem like a lot of tools, but trust me there is nothing better than going through your days and seeing trends, doodles, and a calendar of every appointment and to-do on your list. It’s nice to have these on your phone but there is something about having a physical copy of your journey to allow you to feel accomplished.
I will be posting photos of my own journal as well as some common templates and designs, but I will save that for later.